Blog Post 5

 When writing each blog post after looking at examples of a good blog post, I have a better understanding of what a blog post should look like. I feel like the majority of the criteria that I need to exceed in each blog post meet them, but there is always room for improvement. 

The aspects of writing assignments on a blog post can confuse me sometimes or can create stress. For example, actually understanding what needs to be put in a blog post or making sure I am finding the right information when writing about each blog post. 

In my perspective, I try my hardest to put my best effort and getting all the information that is needed in writing assignments and blog posts. Sometimes I do get lazy and write only information on my blog posts. I try not to procrastinate and not wait until the last minute before the writing assignment or blog posts are due. I always try to put my best work to turn in. 

After my blog posts are turned in and graded I do look at corrections that were made and make sure I do not make the same mistake again when doing a new blog post. I feel like corrections help me better myself when doing writing assignments or blog posts. 

When putting my blog out to the public and others can read my posts. At first, I was kind of uncomfortable for others to see my posts but now in my opinion when others read my post and they can comment. I feel like other peers' corrections and getting second feedback and not just getting feedback from just the professor on what they think can make my posts better does help me a lot because the other peer may look at blog posts another way. 

What I would like to be discussed in class is using different words instead of the basic words like 'good', 'bad' when describing things in my blog posts. I have learned that there is a difference between writing an essay and a blog. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

The Bahamas