About Me

 

                                About Me

Hi, my name is Mackenzie Green. A few things about me that I competitively danced for 14 years. I did tap, jazz, and ballet, etc. An interesting fact that a former dancer that danced at the same studio I danced at was on the tv show 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Before I had an interest in dancing I did one year of cheerleading at church but I did not really like it so much. Over years of dancing, I traveled to a few places such as California, Myrtle Beach, Greenville S.C. After traveling to different places, it made me like traveling way more now. Some other things I like to do is to hang out with friends and watch movies and tv shows. 
While in Highschool I did enjoy reading a few books in English class such as 'Fahrenheit  451', 'Frankenstein', and 'Romeo and Juliet'. I took a class in my senior year called 'Sports Medicine' gave me a huge interest in what my major is in college, Exercise Science. In this certain class, we would do rotations to different spots in our local hospitals, and one of the last rotations I did was called 'Inpatient Rehabilitation'. Coming to Inpatient Rehab and shadowing the different types of therapists really sparked my interest in majoring in Exercise Science.   

Comments

  1. Mackenzie,
    It is very nice to meet you. I think that it is awsome that you participated in the fine arts such jazz and ballet. I was in the band myself so I too share your love of instruments. I have always wanted to travel to California. I think it is just about one of the best places to travel to. I like your blog it is well presented and very detalied. Much luck to you and your major.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bahamas

Blog Post 5